How to Make Wheat Biscuit Recipe?
This Wheat Biscuit recipe is very easy to make, just in 15 Minutes. It is crispy and crunchy. I didn’t use baking soda and butter. I made this biscuit in wheat instead of Maida. So it is healthier than Maida cookies. My kids are love this lot. It is best for tea time and evening snacks. You can also make this wheat biscuit with simple ingredients.
Cooking is my favorite activity because it is a way for me to reduce stress and boredom. In the Kitchen I can use a variety of ingredients that also add colors and flavors, finally make the dish look as good as they taste. I strictly follow healthy eating habits in my home. I focus only healthy foods and healthy eating habits in my blog.
What is meant by Healthy Food?
Healthy food refers to food that contains the right amount of nutrients to keep our body and mind fit. So we need healthy food to keep ourselves healthy and fit.
What are the benefits of Healthy Food?
Healthy foods have numerous benefits. It keeps our mind, body and Soul healthy. Healthy food is much cheaper than junk food. You will be saving a great amount when you should consume only healthy food. Moreover, it keeps away diseases like diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure, obesity, heart diseases and many more.
Why is Junk Food harmful?
Junk food is very harmful and unhealthy to our bodies. It contains high amount of sugar salt, fat, oil, artificial color and flavors. Junk food invites all the diseases.
What is meant by Healthy Eating Habits?
Healthy eating gives you the nutrients you need to maintain your healthy Mind, body and soul. These nutrients include Calcium, fiber, fat, protein, carbohydrate, water, Vitamin and Minerals. Healthy eating habit only helps to improve your metabolism. Metabolism is an energy that is used to burn fat or calories you take every day.
We must encourage good and healthy eating habits only, So that our future generations will be healthy, happy and fit. Most importantly we should teach kids from an early age at the harmful effects of junk foods. In our life Health is the most important thing.
Ingredients for wheat biscuit:
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Brown Sugar ½ cup
- Boiled Milk ¼ cup
- Cardamom- 2 nos
- Ghee –3 to 4 Teaspoon
- Pinch of salt
Instructions for wheat biscuit recipe:
1. Firstly, take wheat flour in a bowl. Keep aside.
2. Secondly, grind well brown sugar with cardamom in Mixie.
3. Thirdly add powdered sugar with wheat flour. Next add 3 teaspoon of ghee and Pinch of Salt. Mix it well until it looks like a crumble.
4. Finally add boiled milk little by little and make a soft dough.
5. No need to wait or refrigerate the dough, you can move to next step directly.
6. Roll the dough into ¼ inches thickness and cut into round shape using bottle cap or any lid like this.
7. Next you transfer that wheat circles into plate. Heat oil in a deep frying pan, on a low flame. Put wheat biscuits into oil until golden colour and remove from oil.
8. Serve this biscuits with hot tea.
You can also use instead of cardamom, Vennila essence.
You must keep stove on low flame only for this Wheat Biscuit Recipe.
I never use Refined Products Like Salt, Sugar And Oil. Also I don’t Use Maida, Artificial Colour and Flavours for my Recipes. I Never use Aluminium Utensils and Non Stick and Oven in My Cooking.