Ragi pakoda is a healthy and tasty snack recipe. I used Ragi flour. This snack recipe is very crispy and crunchy. Kids will definitely loving this. Ragi pakoda is easy snack recipe also. Ragi contains more nutrients. It is good for all.
Cooking is my favorite activity because it is a way for me to reduce stress and boredom. In the Kitchen I can use a variety of ingredients that also add colors and flavors, finally make the dish look as good as they taste. I strictly follow healthy eating habits in my home. I focus only healthy foods and healthy eating habits in my blog.
What is meant by Healthy Food?
Healthy food refers to food that contains the right amount of nutrients to keep our body and mind fit. So we need healthy food to keep ourselves healthy and fit.
Why is Junk Food harmful?
Junk food is very harmful and unhealthy to our bodies. It contains high amount of sugar salt, fat, oil, artificial color and flavors. Junk food invites all the diseases.
What is meant by Healthy Eating Habits?
Healthy eating gives you the nutrients you need to maintain your healthy Mind, body and soul. These nutrients include Calcium, fiber, fat, protein, carbohydrate, water, Vitamin and Minerals. Healthy eating habit only helps to improve your metabolism. Metabolism is an energy that is used to burn fat or calories you take every day.
We must encourage good and healthy eating habits only, So that our future generations will be healthy, happy and fit. Most importantly we should teach kids from an early age at the harmful effects of junk foods. In our life Health is the most important thing.
What is Millet?
Millets are small seeds, cereal grain and oldest cultivated grains in the World. Millets are antioxidant Property. It is gluten free grain. Millets are safe when consume it in moderate amount.
What are all the Benefits of Millet?
- Millet is good for Heart patients. Its helps to reduce Triglyceride levels.
- Millet helps in weight loss
- It reduces the risk of colon cancer.
- It decreased high blood pressure.
- prevents cardiac diseases and celiac diseases.
- controls blood sugar level.
- supports healthy kidney.
- It improves digestion
How Millet is Healthy?
Millet is Rich in Niacin, which is important for healthy skin and organ function. Millets are good sources of nutrition, carbohydrates, Protein, amino acids and fiber.
- Ragi Flour–75g
- Rice flour—2 Tablespoon
- Sliced Big Onion-1-2 Nos
- Red chilli powder–1/4 Tablesppon
- Roasted groundnut—25g
- Hot oil- 2 Tablespoons
- Ginger Paste As needed
- Curry leaves As needed
- Salt As needed
- Firstly take sliced big onion in a bowl.
- Secondly Add red chilli powder, roasted groundnut, curry leaves, salt and gnger paste. Mix well.
- Thirdly add hot oil mix well. It gives crispiness to the snack.
- Next add ragi and rice flour by hands. Sprinkle water as needed
- You should Heat oil in a deep frying pan, on a low flame. Put this pakoda into oil until golden colour and remove from oil.
- Healthy ragi pakoda is ready to Sesrve.
- Add Ragi Flour Based on Sliced Onion. If you add more Ragi flour than onion, it won’t be crispy.
- Mix with just one or two teaspoons of water. No more water is needed.