This Mushroom masala is very very tasty. Mushrooms are rich source of Protein, Calcium and Antioxidants. Mushrooms helps to strengthen Bones and Brain, increase memory power and protects skin. This mushroom masala is best for rice, chappathi, phulka, roti and any other tiffen. I used buttom mushrooms . Generally we used button mushrooms. It is easily available one. This mushroom gravy is very tasty and healthy.
- Fresh Mushroom-250g
- Finely Chopped Big Onion-2 Nos
- Finely Chopped Tomato-2 Nos
- Red Chilli powder-2 Teaspoon
- Coriander Powder-2 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala-1/2 to 1 Teaspoon (Optional)
- Fresh Curd—2 or 3 Tablespoon
- Coriander Leaves for Garnish
- Salt As needed
- Oil as needed
- Fennel seeds-1Teaspoon
- Pepper-1 Teaspoon
- Red dry chilli-2-3 nos
- Coriander seeds-3 Teaspoon
- Small onions-5 nos
- Garlic-5 nos
- Ginger-small piece
- Grated coconut-1 cup
- Mint leaves-1 cup
- Curry leaves- ¼ cup
- Firstly, Roast All Masala items on a medium flame for 15 minutes and grind it by Mixie. Keep Aside.
2. Secondly, Clean mushrooms. Wash twice and peel it Skin.
3. Next, soak it just 10 minutes in hot water with two tablespoon of lemon juice and little bit of turmeric powder.
4. After that, add oil in a pan. Add chopped onion and Tomato chili powder, coriander powder. Blend well.
5. Once all are cooked add Masala paste in it.
6. Finally add sliced Mushrooms in it, keep stove on Medium flame for 10 Minutes. Finally I added fresh curd. It gives good taste and texture to this gravy.
7. Garnish with Coriander leaves. You can serve this with Rice, Chappathi, Roti, Phulka and Poori.
- I don’t use garam masala powder.
- You must soak mushrooms in hot water with lemon juice and turmeric powder.
- You must check expiry date for mushrooms. Don’t keep mushrooms in freezer.
- Once you cut mushrooms keep it in a tight container into fridge. Otherwise it will turn into Black colour.