This papaya Halwa is very healthy and tasty. You can make this just 15 Minutes with very less ingredients. Papaya is good for all. papaya contains Vitamin A and C, potassium, Fiber and protein. It is good for eyes, heart and digestion. It also reduces risk of cancer. Papaya protects against Skin damage. You can take this papaya daily as breakfast, smoothie, salad, salsa, dessert. This halwa has unique taste. It’s colour ,fragrance and texture are very very super. Most Importantly, I add very less amount of sugar and ghee. It didn’t require more. It is very quick dessert recipe.
What is meant by Healthy Food?
Healthy food refers to food that contains the right amount of nutrients to keep our body and mind fit. So we need healthy food to keep ourselves healthy and fit.
What are the benefits of Healthy Food?
Healthy foods have numerous benefits. It keeps our mind, body and Soul healthy. Healthy food is much cheaper than junk food. You will be saving a great amount when you should consume only healthy food.
Moreover, it keeps away diseases like diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure, obesity, heart diseases and many more.
Why is Junk Food harmful?
Junk food is very harmful and unhealthy to our bodies. It contains high amount of sugar salt, fat, oil, artificial color and flavors. Junk food invites all the diseases.
What is meant by Healthy Eating Habits?
Healthy eating gives you the nutrients you need to maintain your healthy Mind, body and soul. These nutrients include Calcium, fiber, fat, protein, carbohydrate, water, Vitamin and Minerals. Healthy eating habit only helps to improve your metabolism. Metabolism is an energy that is used to burn fat or calories you take every day.
We must encourage good and healthy eating habits only, So that our future generations will be healthy, happy and fit. Most importantly we should teach kids from an early age at the harmful effects of junk foods. In our life Health is the most important thing.
Ingredients for papaya halwa:
- Ripped Papaya Pieces—2 Cups
- Brown sugar-1/2 Cup – 1Cup
- Yellow Corn Flour-1 Tablespoon (Optional)
- Cardamom Powder-1/2 Teaspoon
- Cashew nuts (chopped)-as needed
- Raisins—as needed
- Ghee-3-4 Teaspoon
Instructions for papaya halwa:
- Firstly, Remove the skin and cut into small pieces of Papaya.
2. Secondly, Wash it. Put into a blender/ mixie and blend to form a Smooth paste. Don’t Add Water.
3. Thirdly, add 3 teaspoon of ghee in a pan.
4. Now slowly add the papaya puree in it, stirring well without lump on Medium flame.
5. Add Brown Sugar and stir well.
6. Next mix 1 tablespoon of corn flour into 4 tablespoon of water. Mix well. Then add this mixture after 5 minutes.
7. Once it’s boiled completely, Add 2 Teaspoon of ghee and Cardamom Powder stir continuously. Cover and cook it for 5 minutes on medium flame.
8. Then Garnish with the Fried Cashew nuts, Raisins.
9. Healthy and Tasty sweet/Dessert is ready to Serve.
Corn flour is Optional. Corn flour is good Binding Agent. It helps to thicken the recipe. I added only yellow corn flour, not white corn flour. If you don’t have Corn flour, Skip this.