Red Poha Vada:
Red poha vada is a healthy and instant snack. You can make this very easily and quickly. The taste is unique. This vada is very soft. It is rich of iron, fiber, calcium, manganese and magnesium. This red rice poha helps to build strong bones and teeth. It helps to improve metabolism. Red rice poha is more healthier and tastier than white rice poha.
- Red poha-200g
- Chopped Green Chillies-2Nos
- Chopped Onion-Big-1 No
- Curd —2 Tablespoon
- Pepper powder-1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt As needed
- A handful Curry leaves
Instructions for make Red Poha Vada:
- Firstly, wash and soaked the red poha for 30 minutes.
2. Secondly, completely dry the water from poha. squeeze it well.
3. Thirdly, smash the poha well by your hands. You can easily smash it.
4. Finally, Add chopped onion, chilies, pepper powder, curd, curry leaves and salt. You should Make dough soft.
5. Make sure that you fill atleast 1/2 of the pan with oil. Make Vada using your palm or plastic covers like milk cover and drop into oil.
6. You should Heat oil in a deep frying pan, on a low flame. Put vada into oil until golden colour and remove from oil.
7. Healthy Vada is ready to Sesrve. Serve this vada with Coconut Chuttney.
- Most importantly,You don’t add water. Add only curd for this Vada batter.
- If you don’t want to add curd, Make dough soft by sprinkling water little by little.
- You can also use white poha instead of red poha. If you use white poha, you should soak it just 15 Minutes.